Ya so I got brave one day and cut Jamison's hair. Jeffrey never had time, so I told him I was going to do it. I kind of had a clue, but I was pleased with the results. Jeffrey thought the sides were a little short, but I was just impressed that I did it.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My first real hair cut...
Posted by The Englands at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think this looks pretty good! Jamison is so cute anyway, it would be hard to mess that up!
You did a superb job! I just cut Patrick's and had a time. Definitely the makings of a good mommy-hair-cutter in you!
Jeffrey only said, "the sides are too short" because that's all he ever heard Mom say after a hair cut. I think it looks very sharp. Great job!
Post a Comment