CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yes we are alive still...

Our new cat Tigris - lots of interesting times - mom gets to do a lot of litter box cleaning
Jacob the fire fighter - this is the most recent one of him and it is outdated. I realized how bad we need to take pictures.
Dress up time - as you can tell good times had by all. Ella can't help but get Jamison in on it too.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thank you so much for the new pictures! I saw a piture of Jacob on someone's facebook and I didn't recognize him.

Anonymous said...

YIKES! Jeff...you need to get that kid in some football pads! Not skirts!

Reddington Clan said...

I had almost given up on you! Stephen and Jack really really want a cat. I showed them the picture of yours and they loved it.